85 Years and Going StrongCash-Wa Candy Company was founded by RJ McBride in 1934. Harvey Henning began working for Cash-Wa Candy Company in 1939. He peddled his bicycle around town to take and deliver orders. After his military service, Harvey became a full-time employee for Cash-Wa in 1946. Harvey purchased the company with partner Vern Gunlicks in 1957.
Since 1957, Cash-Wa has remained privately owned by the Henning family with 2nd and 3rd generation family members playing significant roles in Cash-Wa's continued success. We now have two full service distribution centers, 18 (and counting) shuttle locations and several sales offices with representatives serving all or part of the 11 Great Plains States. We still embrace Harvey's original conviction in that
we will succeed when we remember that we're here to serve our customers.
Fleet Maintenance Facility completed
Cash-Wa acquired Buller Fixture Company in Omaha, Nebraska
CWD honored as the 2015 UniPro member of the year.
Cash-Wa Candy Company became Cash-Wa Distributing
Harvey Henning and partner Vern Gunlicks purchased Cash-Wa Candy.